The PVC capsules are comprised of a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) skirt and an aluminium top disc.
They are available for the encapsulation of wine and olive oil bottles with the following characteristics:
- The used PVC in this type of capsules is heat-shrinkable;
- Top in aluminium, PVC or without top;
- Perforations in the upper part;
- Top with ink printing or hot stamping, as well as with embossing or high embossing;
- Skirt in PVC heat-shrinkable film;
- Capsule with ink printing or hot stamping.
- Tear off or perforated strip included (easy opening).
Capsule diameter: from 28 to 48mm; Height: 40 to 75mm;
Dimensions adjusted to the size of the product, upon request.
Colours and finishes:
Colours according to the selected pantones;
Possibility of production in transparent PVC;
Matt and / or glossy finish.